Build Customized WordPress Page and Post WYSIWYG Editor in 8 Easy StepsTinyMCE 5 is a powerful and flexible rich text editor that can be embedded in web applications and CMS like WordPress ( WordPress Comes with it’s default WYSIWYG Text Editor but is limited to some basic Options and Functionality when you edit or create new content for your WordPress site. This quick start covers how to add a TinyMCE editor to a WordPress using the TinyMCE Documentation and Builder with Addons and Templates.
Question: What is WYSIWYG in Computer Language?
In computing, WYSIWYG, an acronym for What You See Is What You Get, is a system in which editing software allows content to be edited in a form that resembles its appearance when printed or displayed as a finished product, such as a printed document, web page, or slide presentation.
How to Implement some additonal Functionality to your Ddefault WordPress Editor without a Plugin?
- Register an Account in the TinyMCE website
- Verify your profile and domain/s
- Build your Custom Additional Functions with the TinyMCE Builder
- Choose Addons you want to include in your WordPress Page and Post Editor from the list
- Download and Upload the Files in your Custom WordPress Template Specific Folder
- Enque the Downloaded Scripts in your Code
- Add this lines of code in your functions.php file at the end of the code
- Save your functions.php with the snippet from above ^^
Go to your WordPress Dashboard add new post or page and see your new WYSIWYG Options and choosen elements for your pages and post editor element