Core Web Vitals – Google Page Experience Audit
Optimizing Your WordPress Website/s for Core Web Vitals. Get Free Quick Audit Today! Google page experience signals measure how website users perceive their interaction with a web page. Google Webmaster Tools ( Google Search Console ) page experience signals and your website property in Google Search Console show you in the Dashboard Sidebar all Information about your website page Experience include the Core Web Vitals, Page Experience and Website Mobile Usability Dashboard with all your website Data since your site was verified in Google Analytics and Google Search Console ( GWMT )
What are the top 3 Core Web Vitals Signals to look after:
- Website Page Loading Speeed
- Webpage Visual Stability
Core Web Vitals Google Page Experience Include the Following Factors on your website
- Cumulative Layout Shift ( CLS )
- First Input Delay
- Largest Contentful Paint ( LCP )
- Structured Data and Rich Snippets
What are the SEO and Website Tools to Start your Google page experience audit?
- Google Search Console (in particular the GSC reports for Core Web Vitals, Mobile Usability, and Security)
- Google PageSpeed Insights (this is an essential tool for measuring the speed and performance of websites)
- Chrome DevTools (this is a bit more advanced SEO tool that you should always have at hand if you are auditing a site)
- Lighthouse (this is a lab tool that every SEO should have in their SEO toolset)
- Mobile-Friendly Test (this Free Google tool lets you check the mobile-friendliness of any website within a few seconds – Is your web page mobile-friendly? )
- Sitebulb ( Sitebulb is designed to help you audit websites more thoroughly and communicate your findings more effectively. Learn More about Sitebulb)
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider ( Start Here with Screaming Frog SEO Spider )
- Semrush ( Start Here and check what Semrush Features you can use to Audit your Website/s )
Top 15 Core Web Vitals Questions and Answers
- Does the web page pass the Largest Contentful Paint assessment?
- Does the web page pass the First Input Delay assessment?
- Does the web page pass the Cumulative Layout Shift assessment?
- Is the website mobile-friendly?
- Are there any loading issues?
- Does the website have any safe-browsing issues?
- Does the website pass the Safe Browsing check?
- Does the website implement at least basic security practices?
- Is the website served over HTTPS?
- Are there any issues with the SSL certificate of the site?
- Does the website have mixed content issues?
- Does the site correctly redirect to HTTPS? ( Check all root domain variations include the following url variants that can be feteched
- seobookpro.com ( the root domain should have on 1 hop redirect to your canonical )
- Are there intrusive popups on the website?
- Are there intrusive standalone interstitials on the website?
- Are there intrusive ads in the above-the-fold section of the web page?
10/06/2021 by SEO Book Pro