WordPress 5.7 “Esperanza”
Bringing you fresh colors in the admin, simpler interactions in the editor, and controls right where you need them, WordPress 5.7 lets you focus on the content you create.
Meet “Esperanza”, the first WordPress release of 2021. “Esperanza” is named in honor of Esperanza Spalding, a modern musical prodigy. Her path as a musician is varied and inspiring—learn more about her and give her music a listen!
With this new version, WordPress brings you fresh colors. The editor helps you work in a few places you couldn’t before without getting into code or hiring a pro. The controls you use most are right where you need them. Layout changes that should be simple, are even simpler to make.
Now the new editor is easier to use
- Font-size adjustment in more places: now, font-size controls are right where you need them in the List and Code blocks. No more trekking to another screen to make that single change!
- Reusable blocks: several enhancements make reusable blocks more stable and easier to use. And now they save automatically with the post when you click the Update button.
- Inserter drag-and-drop: drag blocks and block patterns from the inserter right into your post.
You can do more without writing custom code for your WordPress
- Full-height alignment: have you ever wanted to make a block, like the Cover block, fill the whole window? Now you can.
- Buttons block: now you can choose a vertical or a horizontal layout. And you can set the width of a button to a preset percentage.
- Social Icons block: now you can change the size of the icons.
A simpler default color palette
- This new streamlined color palette collapses all the colors that used to be in the WordPress source code down to seven core colors and a range of 56 shades that meet the WCAG 2.0 AA recommended contrast ratio against white or black.
- Find the new palette in the default WordPress Dashboard color scheme, and use it when you’re building themes, plugins, or any other components. For all the details, check out the Color Palette dev note.
WordPress Site From HTTP to HTTPS in a single click
Starting now, switching a site from HTTP to HTTPS is a one-click move. WordPress will automatically update database URLs when you make the switch. No more hunting and guessing!
New Robots API
The new Robots API lets you include the filter directives in the robots meta tag, and the API includes the
max-image-preview: large directive by default. That means search engines can show bigger image previews, which can boost your traffic (unless the site is marked not-public).
Lazy-load your iFrames
Now it’s simple to let iframes lazy-load. By default, WordPress will add a
loading="lazy" attribute to iframe tags when both width and height are specified.
Ongoing cleanup after update to jQuery 3.5.1
For years jQuery helped make things move on the screen in ways the basic tools couldn’t—but that keeps changing, and so does jQuery.
In 5.7, jQuery gets more focused and less intrusive, with fewer messages in the console.
Check the Field Guide for more!
Check out the latest version of the WordPress Field Guide. It highlights developer notes for each change you may want to be aware of. WordPress 5.7 Field Guide.
0.0.5 #SEO #WordPress #WordPressFramework
SEO Book Pro – Custom #WordPress Template #Framework.
Start the project road map, root folder for SEO Book Pro WordPress Framework. Chapter 1 video includes the creation of all WordPress templates and root folders, files to run your customized #WordPress website with SEO Book Pro – Custom WordPress Template Framework.
Building the skeleton and the structure of the SEO Book Pro Custom WordPress Framework Template
SEO Book Pro is a strong website framework based on WordPress and is a highly customizable theme. SEO Book Pro is highly secure, SEO friendly, easy to install and set up in your WordPress environment. SEO Book Pro uses the latest standards in the Web Fundamentals to serve clean and Responsive Design to visitors in all cases of using:
- Desktop View
- Mobile View
- Tablet View
- External website Frame like ( Facebook, Instagram, etc. )
which easily attracts tons of users
Visit our website below to read more about the Project:
Follow SEO Book Pro on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ProSEOBook/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/seobookpro
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/seobookpro
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/seo…
- Quora: https://www.quora.com/profile/Seo-Boo…
- WebArchive: https://archive.org/details/@seobookpro
- Mix: https://mix.com/seobookpro
- Medium: https://medium.com/@seobookpro
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/seobookpro/
Get connected in our website page below:
If you’ve enjoyed our SEO Book Pro project, find us on #Patreon. Thanks to every supporter which makes an important contribution to helping our project to go #live #beta v1.0.0 and everyone can enjoy all the functions and customizations with the Free version and the Pro version of SEO Book Pro!
Thank you so much to everyone supporting us on patreon.com
Become a patron below:
Patreon Support: https://www.patreon.com/seobookpro?fa…
Don’t forget to share this video, like and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.1 ( Road Map ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.2 ( General Setup ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.3 ( General Setup ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.4 ( Folders and Semantic structure ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.5 ( General Folder and Files Structure ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.6 ( Documentations and How to’s ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.7 ( Running Codes and Functions on Demo site ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.8 ( Debug and Test the Functionality ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.0.9 ( General Layouts and Styles for Responsive ) – In Progress
SEO Book Pro version 1.1.0 ( Beta WordPress Custom Template Framework ) – In Progress