Supported Google SERP Rich Result that you can Discover in you Google Search Console Left Sidebar Enhancements Tab
Google Search Console (GSC) provides reports for the following Rich Result Types:
- Fact check
- Guided recipe
- Image License
- Job posting
- Q&A page
- Review snippet
- Sitelinks searchbox
- Special Announcement
Visit the Google Rich Result Testing Tool to See if your Website or Pages contains Any Structured Data.
Using the Google Rich Result Test will help you to understand if your page support rich results and if you have any structured data and markup schemas on your website and pages.
Look at the list of the Tools to add structured data in your website
- SEO Book Pro Online JSON-LD Markup Generators
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Organization Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Review Snippet Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Recipe Snippet Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for News Article Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Product Markup Snippet Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Movie Snippet Schema Markup
- JSON-LD Online Code Generator and Validator for Events Snippet Schema Markup
How to add structured data in your website with Google Structured Data Markup Helper
- Data Highlighter
Types of Rich Snippets with SEO Book Pro JSON-LD Generator
Rich snippets in the search results (SERP) are small pieces of code on your website and pages that helps, the search engines and their crawlers to understand your content better and display additional elements for the users search queries in their Search Results Pages known as SERP. Rich snippets appear depending on the content of the page and their types.
Common Rich Snippets you can Add to your website
- Logo Markup Snippet
- Organization Markup Snippet
- WebPage Snippet
- Website Markup Snippet
- Article Markup Snippet
- Product Markup Snippet
- Person Markup Snippet
- Local Business Markup Snippet
- Place Markup Snippet
- FAQPage Markup Snippet
- VideoObject Markup Snippet
Watch our Video and Learn How to Generate Structured Data with JSON-LD and Our Online JSON-LD Generator for Schema.org andd Rich Result Markups
Subscribe for SEO Book Pro YouTube Channel
Search Engine Optimization from A-Z | SEO A-Z
Welcome SEO Ninja if you hit this page it is with reason. The reason to hit this page is that you looking for a SEO solution to do better search engine optimization for website/s, page or website/s and projects.
Get daily notes from SEO Book Pro with SEO Tips, Tricks and Ready Examples for your project
Subscribe to our SEO Book Pro Daily Feed
- RSS – https://seobookpro.com/feed/
- YouTube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfmRfp3nNfQIlQkjPlPDGBg
- Newsletter – https://seobookpro.com/newsletter/
- Social Medias – https://seobookpro.com/follow/
Start your Journey here and spend some funny time with our SEO Book Library
Learn Google Spreadsheets –Google Spreadsheets Online – www.googlespreadsheets.online
List of 29 Common Google Rich Result Markups Supported and Displayed in the Search Engine Results Pages ( SERP )
- Breadcrumb Rich Result Markup
- Navigation that indicates the page’s position in the site hierarchy.
- Carousel Rich Result Markup
- Rich results that display in a sequential list or gallery from a single site. This feature must be combined with one of the following features: Recipe, Course, Restaurant, Movie.
- Course Rich Result Markup
- Educational courses that appear in a provider-specific list. Courses can include the course title, provider, and a short description.
- Dataset Rich Result Markup
- Large data sets that appear in Google Dataset Search.
- Employer Aggregate Rating Rich Result Markup
- An evaluation of a hiring organization compiled from many users that’s displayed in the job search experience on Google.
- Event Rich Result Markup
- An interactive rich result that shows a list of organized events, such as concerts or art festivals, that people may attend at a particular time and place.
- Fact Check Rich Result Markup
- A summarized version of a credible site’s evaluation of a claim made by others.
- FAQ Rich Result Markup
- A Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) page contains a list of questions and answers pertaining to a particular topic.
- Home Activities Rich Result Markup
- An interactive rich result where people can discover online activities that they can do from home.
- How-to Rich Result Markup
- A How-to walks users through a set of steps to successfully complete a task, featuring video, images, and text.
- Image License Rich Result Markup
- In Google Images, the Licensable badge tells people that license information is available for the image, and provides a link to the license in the Image Viewer, which offers more detail on how someone can use the image.
- Job Posting Rich Result Markup
- An interactive rich result that allows job seekers to find a job. The job search experience on Google can feature your logo, reviews, ratings, and job details.
- Job Training (beta) Rich Result Markup
- An interactive rich result that helps job seekers and prospective students find a job training program.
- Local Business Rich Result Markup
- Business details displayed in the Google knowledge panel, including open hours, ratings, directions, and actions to book appointments or order items.
- Logo Rich Result Markup
- Your organization’s logo in search results and Google knowledge panel.
- Math solvers Rich Result Markup
- Help students, teachers, and others with math problems by adding structured data to indicate the type of math problems and step-by-step walkthroughs for specific math problems.
- Movie Rich Result Markup
- The movie carousel helps users explore lists of movies on Google Search (for example, “best movies of 2019”). You can provide details about the movies, such as the title of each movie, director information, and images.
- Estimated salary Rich Result Markup
- Salary estimate information, such as salary ranges and region-based salary averages for job types, displayed in the job search experience on Google.
- Podcast Rich Result Markup
- Enable your podcast to appear in Google Search with a playable link, or in other Google Podcasts platforms such as the Google Podcasts app, Google Assistant, and more.
- Practice problems Rich Result Markup
- Help students, teachers, and parents with education by adding structured data to your practice problems in math and science subjects.
- Product Rich Result Markup
- Information about a product, including price, availability, and review ratings.
- Q&A Rich Result Markup
- Q&A Pages are web pages that contain data in a question and answer format, which is one question followed by its answers.
- Recipe Rich Result Markup
- Recipes that display as an individual rich result or part of a host carousel.
- Review snippet Rich Result Markup
- A short excerpt of a review or a rating from a review website, usually an average of the combined rating scores from reviewers. A review snippet can be about Book, Recipe, Movie, Product, Software App, and Local business.
- Sitelinks Search box Rich Result Markup
- A search box that is scoped to your website when it appears as a search result.
- Software App (beta) Rich Result Markup
- Information about a software app, including rating information, a description of the app, and a link to the app.
- Speakable Rich Result Markup
- Allow search engines and other applications to identify news content to read aloud on Google Assistant-enabled devices using text-to-speech (TTS).
- Subscription and paywalled content Rich Result Markup
- Indicate paywalled content on your site to help Google differentiate paywalled content from the practice of cloaking, which violates our guidelines.
- Video Rich Result Markup
- Video information in search results, with the option to play the video, specify video segments, and live-stream content.
Focus Topics and Search Queries on this Page
Google Structured Data Markup Helper, Google Structured Data, Structured Data Markup Helper, Google, Website Page Markup, JSON-LD